Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Little Bit of Frost

Well, it was cold in Victoria overnight. My car had iced shut by 8.30pm last night.

When I got home this morning my property was a sea of frost. So out came my new little camera and I got a little bit shutterbug happy.



My little camera may be lacking a huge lens and a knowledgeable eye, but for a little point and shoot, she is a fun little camera.


After this ¨photo shoot¨ my poor little tootsies were just about snap frozen so I hightailed it inside and sought refuge in my warm bed to catch some much needed sleep after a night shift.

Winter has certainly made her presence felt!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos Daffodil. It's beautiful weather here.

    How's the walking going?

    I've missed 2 days because I've been poorly but I'll be going tomorrow.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spider web! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete